|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - Bronx County|
|Employment Type:||Seasonal - Part Time|
|Work for a fun, professional organization that values hard work and dedication to meeting team goals! CAP COM Financial Services, LLC, a subsidiary of CAP COM Federal Credit Union, is currently seeking full and part time Seasonal Tax Clerks to join their team for the 2020 tax season (January 2020 – April 15, 2020, schedules will be determined based on business needs).|
Tax Clerks are a critical part of the CCFS tax team and provide a high level of customer service (internal and external) and assist in the administrative aspects of personal income tax return preparation. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask in a fast paced office environment. The ability to adhere to office ethics and maintain confidentiality is essential.
|• Data entry and organization of information for personal income tax returns; |
• Compilation of tax returns for the tax preparers to complete/review
• Scanning of completed tax returns and original client documents;
• Identification of missing tax data and assisting preparers in obtaining information as appropriate;
• Filing of folders and other documents daily;
• Photocopying of necessary documents;
• Performing other duties or special projects as assigned or required.
|• High School diploma and minimum of one (1) year of experience in a related field;|
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, with the ability to learn new software applications;
• Excellent verbal, written and auditory communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Keen attention to detail;
• Ability to multi-task and meet time requirements and agreed-upon work schedule commitments.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, with a cover letter & salary requirements to: https://www.capcomfcu.org/careers
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Manager of Human Resources
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation