|Employer:||Cheektowaga Community FCU|
Cheektowaga - Erie County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||Based on experience|
|Benefits:||100% Paid Single Health Coverage or Opt out Incentive , Retirement plan with employer 3% match, generous vacation time and personal time, paid holidays, generous year end stipend!|
|The Loan Officer supports the credit union's goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality member service, commitment and accountability. As a member of the Credit Union's lending team, performance includes demonstration of the following accountabilities: communication, teamwork, product knowledge and quality member service.|
|* Review loan applications, credit reports, employment and income to determine eligibility within policy limits: calculates terms of the loan: based on underwriting experience, makes decision to approve, disapprove or forward the loan request to higher levels for decision: notifies member verbally and in writing, as required by law of loan decision before forwarding information to appropriate branch personnel for closing.|
* interviews members applying for loans to gather information concerning their loan needs, earnings, and financial condition.
* Assists members with all requests: provides general information concerning products, services and policies of the credit Union: responsible for cross-selling Credit Union products and services to members.
|* High School Diploma|
* A full understanding of our products and services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving, multi-tasking and leadership skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Minimum of one to three years of consumer lending experience preferably in a credit union, bank or other financial institution required.
* Your ability to be bonded is required.
*CompuSource System a plus
* NMLS a plus