|Employer:||Sunmark Federal Credit Union|
Latham - Albany County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||full benefits package|
|SIS Insurance is hiring! This position is located in the Latham, Sunmark Credit Union administrative offices.|
We are seeking an experienced, Licensed Personal Lines Customer Service Representative to join our team.
We offer Awesome Benefits that you can rarely get from an Independent Insurance Agency.
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
|At typical day in this position will include:|
• Kind, Friendly, and Energetic to help Insureds with their day to day insurance needs, Finding new opportunities for growth within the existing book of business.
• Follows up the status of A.O.R. transfers, and new policy issues on a daily basis.
• Assists the Insurance Producer in ensuring timely completion of insurance paperwork including, applications, binders, and delivery of policies.
• Facilitates the accounting of revenue process by entering payment figures into the cash spreadsheet.
• Provides SIS clients with service in the absence of other team members by completing paperwork for clients desiring to perform policy changes, or requiring additional insurance coverage.
|The ideal candidate will possess the following:|
High School Diploma/GED or higher with an active NYS Property and Casualty license. A minimum of 2 years experience working in an Independent Insurance Agency and knowledge of the NYS Insurance rules and regulations. Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel & Outlook. Knowledge of Applies Systems TAM Online Management system is preferred.
Sunmark Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.