|Employer:||Sunmark Federal Credit Union|
Latham - Albany County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||full benefit package|
|Our Mortgage department is hiring!!! |
The primary responsibility of this position is to analyze and manage interest rate and credit risk for mortgage loans related to maintaining loans in portfolio and selling loans into the secondary market. This position will performs a wide range of functions, including trade reconciliation, mortgage pricing, loan locking, whole loan trading, mortgage pooling, product development, management reporting activities, overseeing the funding and shipping of files and monitors the Warehouse line. This position also acts as internal lock desk.
|1. Bachelors or Master degree in Finance or related field.|
2. Mortgage banking and/or financial certifications preferred.
3. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in mortgage banking, secondary marketing and accounting.
4. Secondary Marketing department experience and strong accounting aptitude required.
5. Highly disciplined attention to financial detail.
6. Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
7. Good computer skills; working knowledge of spreadsheets, financial analytical research tools, and relational databases; Excel preferred.
8. Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
9. Ability to work effectively on a team in high-pressure situations.
10. Ability to analyze operations conditions, take corrective action as required, project results and implement strategies to accomplish goals.
11. Ability to quickly identify and adapt to rapidly changing market conditions.
Sunmark Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.