|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to coordinate and execute CAP COM’s product marketing and member engagement efforts through digital channels, including:
- Email campaign and marketing automation efforts,
- Product and service related social media programs,
- Paid and organic search engine marketing,
- Manage the creation and development of web assets required to support these programs (i.e., landing pages, blogs, content-assets, etc.)
The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with internal resources, including Marketing Management, Marketing Specialists, Product Owners, and with outside agencies as required, to develop these programs. This positon will lead program execution and act as ‘scrum master’ (project manager) for projects that leverage Agile Marketing methodologies.
As part of this role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will participate in all relevant planning meetings, assist in the creation of tactical marketing plans and costs/budget estimates, and prepare project summaries showing the return on investment/effort.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Campaign and Member Engagement
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning meetings with Marketing Management;
- Manage coordination of program deliverables (i.e., create and manage tickets/ flows to internal resource to ensure timely delivery of needed copy, images and other assets);
- Act as primary agency contact for coordinating development of deliverables;
- Communicate reporting requirements and other deliverables to the Senior Market Analyst.
- Digital Campaign Project Management
- Work with Marketing Specialists and Marketing Management to identify and manage the production of assets, content, etc., as required to execute individual campaigns;
- Manage creation and tracking of projects and sprint stories.
- Email Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Administer CAP COM’s email and marketing automation platform (Informz and Constant Contact);
- Create and deploy individual emails and multi-step email campaigns in support of overarching marketing and communication efforts, enlisting best-practices for optimizing deliverability, open rates, and click-through-rates;
- Manage CAP COM’s member and prospect subscriber lists;
- Work with Marketing Specialists to maintain the Marketing Communications Calendar to ensure best practices are followed with regard to email frequency, timing, etc.;
- Report results of emails to marketing team and stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Social Media (Organic and Paid)
- Manage CAP COM’s overall social media policies and best practices for both paid and organic social outreach;
- Manage Sprout Social and other social media scheduling and monitoring tools;
- Serve as primary point of contact for identification and resolution of social media inquiries and complaints including reviews made in all channels (follow approved CAP COM policies and procedures, accordingly).
- Digital Advertising
- Plan and execute paid online advertising and remarketing campaigns through Google and social networks;
- Manage online advertising bids and budget;
- Report on the outcomes of paid online advertising by channel and by campaign;
- Update hours, information on Google Business and similar sites (follow escalation policy established for social media).
- Survey Execution
- Work with marketing team to build approved questions in Survey Monkey using best practices for creating effective surveys and deploy through multiple channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business with a minimum of five (5) years’ Marketing experience.
- Understanding of email Marketing automation and CRM Systems.
- Understanding of all paid search mediums including remarketing, display and content.
- Proven competency with social media, email marketing strategy and digital analytics.
- Experience developing branding campaigns and strong project/client account management skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite design software; knowledge of web applications and technologies.
- Proven ownership of all assigned projects and customer relations.
- Excellent verbal, written and auditory communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in project management and client/account management.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Manager of Human Resources
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation