Member Service Specialist/Universal Banker
Closing Date: Jun. 30, 2019
|Employer:||TCT Federal Credit Union|
Clifton Park - Saratoga County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Do you love helping people? Do you believe that People should come BEFORE Profits?|
Join the Credit Union Movement by taking your experience with Customer Service and Lending to TCT Federal Credit Union as a Member Service Specialist (MSS)! We have branch locations in Saratoga, Warren and Washington counties and we currently have an opening in our Clifton Park Branch!
The Member Service Specialist’s role is a mid-level position and requires experienced MLO to fulfill requirements. Their role is to greet our Members as they arrive at the Credit Union or call on the phone and handle their more complicated financial transactions, open accounts, and offer TCT product solutions to meet our Member’s identified needs. Their roles as the “face” of TCT must be delivered with the highest degree of Member Service.The successful candidate will have proven experience on the platform and as a teller. They must have a good comfort level identifying needs, communicating effectively and understanding product offerings and how they might best serve our Members. Good attention to detail is a must. The highest level of Integrity is essential as well as a clear understanding of state and federal regulations. Some Saturday hours will be required and the position may occasionally require travel to other branches.
Applicants must have:
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of three to five years of progressively responsible experience including lending in a credit union, bank, other financial institution, or an acceptable combination of education and experience necessary to gain the background knowledge to transact business effectively with members.
• Strong working knowledge of state and federal regulations that are applicable to the products and services offered by the credit union.
• A full understanding of our products and services and how each one might benefit our members.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, multi-tasking, and leadership skills.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.• Ability to work independently and as part of a team while functioning at a high pace.
• Flexibility (Saturday hours will be required).
TCT offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic team-oriented environment, an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, voluntary benefits, paid vacations, an extremely generous 401(K) plan, and much more!
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume along with a cover letter & salary requirements to:
TCT Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
416 Rowland St. Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Or email to email@example.com
Or Fax to: 518-288-3751
View More Jobs
Get Notified of New Credit Union Jobs in New York State