|Employer:||New York University Federal Credit Union|
New York - New York County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|1. Manage the day-to-day front office operation of the Credit Union and establish office procedures to use staff and facilities most efficiently. Prepare daily cash position analysis.|
2. Supervise staff and monitor efficiency
3. Address member questions and resolve issues
4. Balance daily work and prepare deposits
5. Monitor, order, and verify daily cash demand
6. Manage member online access and cardholder accounts
7. Handle all aspect of member financial transactions
8. Open accounts and offer information on additional services and available programs
9. Prepare correspondence and maintain files
10. Schedule, coordinate, and prepare materials for meetings
11. Perform duties of staff in their absence
12. Maintain daily contact with member services representatives, providing support, input, feedback and guidance concerning their daily operations.
13. Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, teller and loan personal sales, new accounts, etc.
14. Process Visa Credit and Debit Card transactions.
|5 years credit union experience|