|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
If you enjoy interacting with people and consistently go the extra mile to meet your customers' needs, then take the first step in becoming a member of our branch operations team as a Part Time Financial Service Associate. In this role you will provide a welcoming environment for our members to conduct their financial business while providing them with valuable information on our products and services designed to meet their needs.
Hours are approximately 25 per week and include an extended hours rotating schedule with hours on Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings. Ideal candidates will be available to work three days during the week (6.5 hours daily) as well as 5.5 hours each Saturday morning, with availability to work every Thursday and Friday highly preferred.
|Essential job functions:
- Greet and assist members with their financial transactions;
- Process checking and savings deposits and withdrawals;
- Examine checks at time of deposit to determine proper funds availability;
- Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification, and ensure validity;
- Identify counterfeit currency and other negotiable instruments;
- Answer basic member questions regarding interest rates, service charges, and account histories;
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell products and services and refer members accordingly;
- Prove and balance cash drawer;
- Learn and become proficient in the opening and closing procedures of the teller line;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and one (1) to two (2) years of related experience;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel;
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and make on-the-spot decisions regarding member transactions;
- Strong organizational skills and high degree of accuracy;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to lift at least 10 pounds and stand for long periods of time.
- Flexibility to travel to all branch locations is required.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online: https://www.capcomfcu.org/careers.html
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Manager of Human Resources
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation