|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking a Chief Lending Officer to provide leadership over CAP COM Federal Credit Unionís overall loan portfolio, comprised of consumer, commercial and real estate loans, under the overall direction of the Board of Managers. Participate in the overall strategic planning for CAP COM Federal Credit Union and its subsidiaries, and Ensure that service delivery is consistent with the Top 10 GUSTO Service Attributes of the Credit Union.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Chief advisor to President/CEO, EVP/CFO, and Board of Directors on lending strategies, credit risk management, and real estate lending.
- Develops loan goals to support corporate goals, in collaboration with the Senior team.
- Develops and implements systems, risk controls, and policies and procedures consistent with regulatory requirements and Credit Union policies.
- Oversees Consumer, Commercial and Real Estate Lending, including Homeowners Advantage (HOA) Originations, HOA Servicing, and Sales to Credit Union partners.
- Leads efforts with Senior team to cultivate and implement appropriate lending products and services.
- Advises the Senior team on strategic lending and mortgage planning issues and makes recommendations on major business decisions.
- Ensures soundness of the loan portfolio and implements long term strategies for portfolio mix, growth, and market penetration.
- Manages and monitors the Credit Unionís portfolio, communicating performance and risks to the Senior team. Develops solutions for debt and losses in the loan portfolio and oversees a loan resolution strategy.
- Measures and reports on loan and mortgage production goals monthly.
- Maintains operational efficiency with regard to expenses, ROI, staffing, service standards and other key measures.
- Performs competitive rate analysis and makes recommendations weekly.
- Develops new products and enhancements to existing product portfolio.
- Remains up to date on rate changes, laws, Credit Union policies and procedures, products and services and the latest rates and regulations.
- Reads, interprets, reviews and ensures compliance with all federal and state legislation pertaining to all areas of Lending.
- Participates in community events to promote visibility and develop new business for the Credit Union.
- Bachelorís Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of ten years of lending experience, commercial, consumer and real estate.
- Licensing: Obtain and maintain Mortgage Origination Licensing
- Possesses extensive experience at the senior management level, with the ability to lead multiple departments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral, written and auditory communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Manager of Human Resources
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation