|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Are you looking to make a move, want to feel empowered and be part of something different? CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking a Consumer Loan Processing / Servicing Associate to join the team which supports CAP COM FCU and its members. Basic functions include, but not limited to: Processing consumer loans for our members including preparing loan documents, booking and funding the loan to members account, loan maintenance throughout the term and overall customer service. This position is responsible to ensure above & beyond service delivery, which is consistent with the Top 10 Service Attributes of the credit union.
This is a full time position that includes a rotating schedule for extended hours until 6:00 p.m. on Thursday and Friday evenings and Saturday mornings, from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Interact with the Lending Operations and other Credit Union personnel regarding Consumer Loan Processing / Servicing.
- Remain current on loan rates and programs and comply with all credit union policies and procedures.
- Manage inquiries regarding all consumer loan processing / servicing related questions via phone, email and/or fax.
- Listen effectively to member needs and explore opportunities to cross sell credit union products and services.
- Prompt follow up with members is priority, while making every effort to close their loan as soon as possible.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to work between processing / servicing functions.
- Maintain strong accuracy record.
- Process TDI/Gap claims and payments.
- Ability to research loan errors and loan history including file maintenance.
- Basic DMV functions.
- Handle all member transaction-based calls including, but not limited to; requests regarding loan information, complaints, transactions, errors, loan projections, loan payoffs.
- Process complex recasts on loans.
- Ability to operate a multiple phone line system with the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma and minimum of three (3) years of experience in a related field.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent oral, written and auditory communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong math skills and ability to solve problems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and project planning skills.
- A self-motivator who has initiative and ability to work in a team environment and independently.
CAP COM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply online:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation