|Employer:||Cheektowaga Community FCU|
Cheektowaga - Erie County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$15.00 - $19.00 per hour|
|Benefits:||Fully paid single health insurance, Retirement plan with employer match, vacation time, personal time and paid holidays and more!|
|The primary responsibility of this position is to provide, through direct member contact, a full range of transaction services and financial needs.|
Builds member loyalty through courtesy and friendliness. Perform transactions in professional manner to build member confidence and trust.
|* Assisting members with requests for information on different accounts.|
* Safe guarding cash at all times.
* Balancing daily work at the end of day.
*Analyze applicants' financial status and credit to determine feasibility of granting loans.
*Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
* Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
* Review and update loan files.
* Handle customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
* Submit applications to Manager for verification and recommendation.
|* High School Diploma|
* A full understanding of our products and services
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Problem solving, multi-tasking and leadership skills
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Minimum of one to three years of cash handling experience preferably in a credit union, bank or other financial institution required.
* Your ability to be bonded is required.