|Employer:||Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union|
Middletown - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||401K, holidays, universal PTO, employee discounts|
|Our mission is "Building trusted relationships through Personalized Banking". We believe in providing our members with extraordinary service and products that will help them meet and exceed their financial dreams. |
Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union was voted the best Credit Union by the community through the Times Herald Record ‘Best of the Best’ Awards this year. Now is the time to join an organization that is best in class, growing, and employee-centric.
We have tremendous opportunities with room for growth. We are looking to hire an Ambassador of First Impressions to join our dynamic team. If you are interested in sharing our commitment to our community through excellence in service, we would like to hear from you!
|1. Provide outstanding member service by accurately processing member transactions and actively promoting products and services. Transactions include deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, check cashing, traveler’s checks, money orders, placing check holds, assuring proper identification & endorsements, balance and maintain cash drawer, etc.|
2. Perform responsibilities of position in accordance with federal and state regulations, credit union policies and procedures
3. Cross-sell credit union products and services.
4. Process mail and night depository transactions.
5. Ensure that teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies etc.
6. Perform member service responsibilities; answering questions and requests, researching and resolving member issues, etc.
7. Assist Branch Supervisor/Branch Manager as necessary in balancing and maintaining ATMs and vault, training new employees, opening/closing procedures, etc.
8. Ensuring branch volumes are properly managed by directing members to correct area for assistance, filtering needs, assisting at the front desk when able.
9. Inform management of delays in member service wait times and escalate needs.
10. Ensure all visitors are properly accounted for and logged into the Visitor Log.
11. Ensure branch area is neat and clean and escalate needs to management, as necessary.
12. Create New Member packets.
13. Be knowledgeable of products and services offered by the Credit Union in order to provide members with appropriate material based on needs.
14. Greet each member upon entering and leaving the Credit Union.
15. Recommend changes, workflow, efficiencies and quality.
16. Meets or exceeds goals as outlined.
17. Performs additional duties as assigned.
|The qualified candidate will have a high school diploma or GED with 2+ years’ experience as a cashier or teller or a comparable combination of education and experience, with the ability to project a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times.|