|Employer:||Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union|
Middletown - Orange County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||401K, holidays, universal PTO, employee discounts|
|Our mission is "Building trusted relationships through Personalized Banking". We believe in providing our members with extraordinary service and products that will help them meet and exceed their financial dreams. |
Hudson Heritage Federal Credit Union was voted the best Credit Union by the community through the Times Herald Record ‘Best of the Best’ Awards this year. Now is the time to join an organization that is best in class, growing, and employee-centric.
We have tremendous opportunities with room for growth. We are looking to hire a Branch Manager to join our dynamic team. If you are interested in sharing our commitment to our community through excellence in service, we would like to hear from you!
|1. Meet or exceed established branch goals/objectives through effective coaching and mentoring of branch sales staff. Potentially oversee a second branch location.|
2. Develop new business relationships in the location/township of your branch through on-site visits, cold-calling, networking, and referrals.
3. Be a visible presence in the local and sponsor community. Promote the credit union through visible participation in business, community, and charitable organizations and activities.
4. Develop and recommend programs to increase membership penetration rates.
5. Supervise, train and evaluate branch staff; manage scheduling, performance and evaluation process. Utilize proactive discipline processes, as necessary to correct performance and behavioral issues. Assure cross training of all branch staff.
6. Create and maintain a cross-selling environment within the branch. Train employees to maximize opportunities to sell products, ensuring superior member service for every member, every time.
7. Maintain a highly motivated and well-trained staff.
8. Recommend, implement, and supervise the budget for the branch.
9. Apply and enforce policies and procedures for the branch. Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal laws and regulations set forth by the National Credit Union Administration and other regulatory agencies.
10. Monitor branch activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller differences, loan volume, cross-sells, and new accounts.
11. Monitor sales activity within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices and a high quality of service for members.
12. Manage the safety and security of the branch. Analyze and monitor security and safety policies and procedures on an on-going basis. Ensure staff receives on-going training on security and robbery procedures.
13. Ability to conduct loan interviews, process, underwrite and/or close loans.
14. Ability to perform as Branch Authority Level Underwriter.
15. Monitor branch operations to ensure a consistent, professional approach. Ensure the appearance of the branch is up to a high standard.
16. Assist Directors and AVP of Retail Operations with special projects.
17. Perform other duties as assigned.
|Education/Certification: Bachelors’ degree plus three to five years experience as a Branch Manager/Business Development; or a comparable combination of education and experience.|
Notary designation or ability to attain within 6 months.
Required Knowledge: Strong knowledge of business development, management principles and good communication skills.
Experience Required: Experience using P.C. based software including Microsoft Office; WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, PageMaker, Publisher, FrontPage, Photoshop and intranet/web-page software etc.
Skills/Abilities: Ability to project a professional appearance and positive attitude at all times.