Closing Date: Nov. 04, 2018
|Employer:||Credit Union - Confidential Searches|
New York - New York County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Established Credit Union with locations throughout New York City has an exceptional opportunity for a General Counsel to plan, organize and direct legal resources as well as handle complex loan and savings account documentation. |
In addition, you will:
• Provide assistance and evaluate company-wide policies and procedures.
• Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Review contracts and negotiate agreements.
• Prosecute and defend litigation
• Represent Credit Union in all corporate legal matters.
• Interact and provide representatives and employees with consultation and direction.
• Representing Credit Union in litigation, human resources and corporate matters.
• Supervise the prosecution of collection litigation referred to Legal Department.
• Review and negotiate property lease agreements.
• Jurist Doctor Degree from accredited university/college and successful completion of State Bar.
• Admitted to practice in Courts of the State of New York, Federal Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York City.
• 7+ years of increasingly responsible experience representing a financial institution.
• Proficiency in Microsoft for Windows Applications.
Top compensation. Email a resume, in confidence, to ProactiveHRLLC@gmail.com.
An EOE m/f/d/v
View More Jobs
Get Notified of New Credit Union Jobs in New York State