|Employer:||Northern Credit Union|
Watertown - Jefferson County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition assistance, paid vacations, an incredibly generous 401(K) plan, employee fitness center and much more!|
|The Recruiting and Training Team is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, career minded individual to join a team of creative professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members, their families, and our communities. This individual will be responsible for ensuring we hire the best possible talent and delivering critical development opportunities to employees while demonstrating a passion and drive to deliver the Standard of Excellence. |
|• Effectively executes recruiting strategies that meet organizational needs and searches for talent that aligns with open positions as well as Northern’s culture;|
• Actively builds and leverages a variety of sources, including but not limited to, job posting sites, social media, applicant tracking system, and community events to find top talent for current and future positions;
• Proactively participates in on-site events and consistently cultivates partnerships with local colleges, high schools, chambers, and other external partners;
• Supports and delivers new hire onboarding sessions; regularly ensures overall success of training efforts by assisting in analyzing and determining training needs to support Northern’s objectives for outstanding member service, enhanced productivity and individual/team development;
• Actively collaborates with department leaders to coordinate and implement training programs while ensuring timely feedback to leaders on metrics and progress of the training material; and
• Continuously collaborates with the Training and Development team to develop long and short-term initiatives for the department.
|• 6 months to two years’ experience in a related position, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;|
• Exceptional verbal communication, interpersonal and public relations, strong organizational skills including the ability to routinely manage multiple projects simultaneously;
• Ability to energetically present information in both one-on-one and in group situations, as well as the ability to work effectively in both individual and team environment;
• The ability to exercise sound, independent judgement and exhibit maturity while demonstrating the ability to perform duties in a highly confidential environment is essential; and
• A full working knowledge of a broad range of PC based software programs including Microsoft Office Suite is required.