|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager of CCFS Operations to manage the daily operations of the CAP COM Financial Services operations Team in support of the advisors, and ensure that service delivery to clients is consistent with the Credit Union’s top 10 GUSTO Attributes.
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide strong leadership by handling responsibility, motivating and providing direction to staff, delegating work, taking accountability for direct reports, investing in staff and self for professional development.
- Manage the daily operations of the team, leading and working alongside them to improve member service levels, case execution and efficiency of processes.
- Directly supervise operations staff, conducting regular one on one meetings and writing performance reviews. Hire, train, supervise, and conduct corrective action.
- Make recommendations to the Director on how to achieve efficiencies through utilization of technology, streamlining processes, and implementing process improvements.
- Oversee all processes, reviewing work methods/procedures and implementing quality improvements. Regularly review the CCFS Operations manual with staff, and update as needed.
- Operational project management and technology oversight—including Salesforce implementation and best practices and full adoption of LPL Client Works.
- Foster a team atmosphere amongst staff by demonstrating a hands on leadership style and ensuring that assignments are completed accurately and on time.
- Provide cross-training to Client Services team regarding job functions, product knowledge, and daily responsibilities.
- Review and monitor staff productivity, including work schedules and timecard maintenance.
- Evaluate the performance of staff members in accordance with Credit Union and CUSO policies.
- Recommend and implement internal controls, policies and procedures for Client Services area to ensure efficiencies while also mitigating risk to Credit Union assets; ensure team members are trained on them; participate in audits as needed.
- Resolve complicated issues and problems and provide updates to management as necessary.
- Act as a resource by performing daily operational functions based on volume, as needed.
- Performs other duties and/or work on special project as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, plus four (4) years of related experience in managing operations and direct reports in a financial services setting; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Insurance and securities licensing preferred, as is experience working with CRM systems.
- Communication Abilities – strong in terms of both oral and written communication; must be able to make effective group presentations with a focus on training staff regarding technical areas; must provide clear and concise written communications essential for fraud identification and prevention. Ability to remain calm in tense situations.
- Computer Skills – must possess strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including: Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook with ability to learn other software as needed.
- Analytical skills – collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to compile and analyze data; designs work flows and procedures as appropriate for department efficiency.
- Problem solving – identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations.
- Interpersonal skills – works well with diverse groups of people; treats others with respect and dignity at all times; focuses on solving conflict without hostility; works towards achievement of mutual goals.
- Ethics – works with integrity while maintaining confidentiality of Credit Union records and sensitive information; upholds the values of the organization in the course of work.
- Adaptability – adapts to changes in the work environment; changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail, project planning, and multi-tasking skills.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation