|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking an Branch Manager to lead a service/sales team of professionals in executing and delivering the Credit Unionís mission to benefit every member, every time, every day, while creating an environment where the service/sales relationship is at the forefront of every interaction.
|The Branch Manager will oversee the daily branch operations including member services, financial services and extended hours functions, while developing outstanding member service/sales relationships and providing dynamic leadership in order to create a productive and fun work environment.
- Two or four year college degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Branch Management experience in banking or other related management experience. Strong member advocacy and service background.
- Minimum of two (2) years Sales & Service Experience.
- Extensive experience in member problem resolution and conflict resolution.
- Business savvy with an aptitude to understand cumulative business model.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Flexibility to work out of any location at any time, based on business needs.
- Ability to lift at least 10 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time required.
- Effective, enthusiastic leader, coach, and motivator who is passionate and dynamic about their work.
- Ability to coach staff in meeting member needs in a service/sales environment.
- Strong organizational, project planning, and multi-tasking skills.
- Effective interpersonal, oral, written, and auditory communication skills.
- Forward thinker who adapts well to change and views their role from a strategic perspective.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation