|Employer:||Palisades Federal Credit Union|
Pearl River - Rockland County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|The ideal candidate will leverage strategic thinking, a creative mindset, digital and analytical abilities, and the ability to execute plans with sound decision-making skills to deliver measurable results and outcomes, consistent with the Credit Union’s mission and strategic plan. The incumbent will be primarily responsible for enhancing member value and strengthening the Credit Union’s competitive position in the markets that it serves.|
|• Creates and implements a strategic marketing plan and budget that supports the Credit Union’s overall strategic goals through advertising, promotion, business development, community, market research and public relation functions. |
• Utilizes creative solutions to direct the design, development and distribution of company communications through established brand guidelines. Develops, produces, and manages communications channels to deliver consistent messaging to engage members and non-members.
• Develops, directs, and implements production and distribution of all marketing materials, ranging from traditional to digital media including website maintenance.
• Processes and analyzes internal and external data for member segmentation and reporting. Uses data analytics to track and measure performance of all marketing initiatives.
• Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, competitive, technological, demographic and behavioral factors to capitalize on market opportunities.
• Manages activities, deliverables and events to support various programs and strategic partnerships.
• Assists with the development and deployment of market and member surveys, analyzes results and makes recommendations based on findings.
• Develops and executes the annual marketing budget; tracking expenses and performance to budget.
• Interacts and communicates with all those impacted by promotions, new products, ad campaigns, and collateral material.
|Two to five years of similar or related experience. Previous Credit Union or financial institution experience preferred.|
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising or an equivalent combination of formal training and experience managing complex, fully-integrated, high-profile marketing/advertising campaigns with expertise in various marketing disciplines.
The desired candidate must have experience with marketing automation and be well-versed in Marketo and possess proficiency in the MS Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Content Management System, Google Analytics, AdWords, and Social Media tools.