System Analyst 2
Closing Date: Feb. 12, 2018
|Employer:||Capital Communications FCU|
Albany - County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Make a smart move, feel empowered, and be part of something different. CAP COM Federal Credit Union can help you advance your career, enjoy a team environment and provide access to great employee benefits. CAP COM is consistently voted Best in Service and one of the Best Places to Work in the Capital Region.
We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst 2 to act as the liaison between Information Technology and Operations with regards to implementation of new products, maintenance of existing systems, and processes. This position will coordinate and perform development, maintenance and production activities related to Symitar, Meridian Link, Lending QB, Digital Insight, FICS, Crystal Reports, Op-Con, Coupa and other software systems that integrate with our CORE system
|ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work with Project Management and other internal business partners to identify, categorize, and document high-level business requirements to support all internal and external programs.
- Translate business requirements into lower level functional technical requirements while providing the following deliverables: system requirement specifications, user interface requirements, screen mock-ups, report mock-ups, process and navigational flows, etc.
- Examine integration with existing applications and lifecycle support implications; Ensure look and feel of systems is consistent with CAP COMís brand identity.
- Test new functionality and document as required. Support user acceptance of a new release or feature including, development of Test Plans, Test Conditions, and Test Scripts, validation of the application through participation in the testing process, coordination of user acceptance testing and support of end users during execution of User Acceptance Testing; Administer critical analysis of test results and delivers solutions to problem areas.
- Perform administrative functions of the Core systems across environments while maintaining complete understanding and ownership of these environments.
- Perform all levels of software administration; recommend, coordinate, install and ensure system releases are evaluated and communicated and potential impact is identified.
- Perform testing, installation, design, and support of enhancements, service packs and all related upgrades.
- Remain current on new products, services, protocols, and standards related to all designated responsibilities. Facilitate interaction between software vendors and Operations and IT staff during installations, and performance issues.
- Maintain advanced knowledge of all Operational areas including, but not limited to, software and systems used in Branches, Loans, Member Services, Credit Risk, Card Services and general operations.
- Act as liaison with the vendors for troubleshooting, new product and maintenance of Core systems.
- Act as liaison with Information Systems for troubleshooting and maintenance of Core system.
- Recommend enhancements and develop product road maps to the Credit Unionís products, programs and services.
- Work both internally with Credit Union staff, and externally with outside vendors, ensuring we have a well-diversified product mix that is efficient and compliments our Credit Union vision and goals.
- Remain current on all Credit Union policies, (including, TIS, Check Hold, Robbery and FS Security Policy, Lending Policy, etc.), all forms, procedures as they relate to all details of the vast Credit Union products and services, as well as legal issues that affect it.
- Assist in the recovery and restoration of tasks assigned in a disaster recovery situation, as well as help with regular disaster recovery testing.
- Create and maintain system manuals.
- Assist in developing, implementing, and maintaining policies, procedures, and training plans.
- Bachelorís degree in IT or a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Five years of related experience, plus experience in Credit Union/Banking Operations.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and change direction when needed.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and oral, written and auditory communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Possess current knowledge of IT related policies, procedures and service standards.
- Advanced knowledge of Symitar data structures.
- Familiarity with two or more core systems - Meridian Link , Lending QB, Coupa, Op-Con, Digital Insight.
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong experience with the maintenance and development of projects and reports.
CAP COM Federal Credit Union is a professional and fun organization offering quality benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with generous profit sharing/matching contributions.
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online by clicking here:
For reasonable accommodations to participate in the application and recruitment process, please contact:
Graig Carbino, Talent Development Manager
Office Phone: 518-458-2195 x4400
Mailing Address: 4 Winners Circle, Albany, NY 12205
Equal Opportunity Employer, race, sex, veteran or disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation
View More Jobs
Get Notified of New Credit Union Jobs in New York State