|Employer:||Reliant Community Federal Credit Union|
Sodus - Wayne County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is seeking a Vice President Member Services who is responsible for overseeing the sales and service operations of the credit union’s branch offices, Member Services Call Center, E-Branch, and Reliant Investment Services program (RIS).|
We offer a team work environment based on Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork, (ART), along with an excellent comp & benefits package.
Candidates considered for hire are subject to credit and other employment reference checks.
Reliant Community Federal Credit Union is a member owned, cooperative financial institution serving Wayne, Ontario, and Monroe counties.
A complete job description is available at www.reliantcu.com. Please scroll to the "Join the Reliant Team" link on our homepage to submit your resume for consideration.
Reliant Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
|The VP Member Services is responsible for:|
*establishing goals and key metrics for areas of responsibility, and developing and implementing strategic initiatives to achieve goals while promoting a sales and service based culture, which supports the overall growth objectives of the credit union.
*representing Reliant within the community by being involved and promoting the credit union’s image.
This position works in our Sodus, NY location and will require travel.
|Minimum Training and Experience includes:|
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required; related work experience may be considered in lieu of certain educational requirements.
• A minimum of 5 years of progressively more responsible experience required and 3 years of financial services or retail banking management required with at least 2 years including strategic leadership responsibilities.
• Minimum 5 years experience coaching and developing employees for high performance.
• Minimum of 5 years sales management experience with proven results required; 2 to 5 years business development experience preferred.
• Experience with managing various delivery channels; branch, contact center, online, mobile, etc. preferred.