|Exciting Opportunity Available!|
Northern Financial Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Northern Credit Union is growing!
Our growing organization has created a new role for an experienced investment professional who desires to be rewarded for their efforts in building upon an already proven wealth management program. Our high-quality products, progressive leadership team and assertive growth plan offers a formula for success to the right individual. Our affiliation with LPL, one of the largest broker dealers in the industry, provides the tools to achieve great things!
This unique role requires a FINRA series 7 licensed candidate who possesses the drive and passion to deliver the highest level of service to our wonderful members and clientele to help manage their wealth. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and also have the ability to motivate other team members to promote the solutions available through Northern Financial Services.
|Skills and qualifications to be considered for this opportunity:|
• People! Must be passionate about the opportunity to help others achieve their life goals.
• Excellent listening and communication skills to build relationships with members, clients, and team members.
• Knowledge of the financial planning process, investment products and strategies to offer the best solutions.
• Leadership skills including the ability to engage others in building relationships and promoting NFS.
• Technology aptitude including CRM, Excel and paperless office.
• Series 7/65, 63,66, LAH licenses
This Financial Advisor position will work closely with the leadership team to set strategic goals for the NFS program while conducting business in an organized, efficient and ethical manner. A conviction to service and growth is a must!
As a premier employer, Northern offers a competitive compensation plan; an enthusiastic, team-oriented environment; exciting growth opportunities; and an outstanding benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life and disability, tuition assistance, paid vacations, an incredibly generous 401(K) plan, employee fitness center and much more!
Northern is an Equal Opportunity Employer