Cobleskill - Schoharie County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||SEFCU Insurance Agency offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes partially paid health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with employer match, educational assistance, and a fun place to work!|
|Looking to take your employee experience to the next level?|
Discover your professional purpose with
SEFCU Insurance Agency!
Join a team dedicated to providing outstanding service and making a difference in the lives of our members and the community…
Experience Banking with a Purpose from the inside out!
|Identify, contact, and develop prospective clients, and oversee clients’ business in the commercial lines of insurance, following SEFCU and NYS practices. This position is primarily responsible for providing prompt, accurate, and courteous service to customers, producers, and company personnel. |
Sample Job Duties:
•Growing and developing talents and insurance knowledge to highest level possible; providing, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts.
•Service Personal Lines accounts as required.
•Collect premiums per established procedures.
•At the direction of Producer, prepare company submissions for new business quotes and prepare proposals of insurance for new Personal Lines clients, including visits to clients with Producer, when requested.
•Initiate, screen, and prepare endorsement requests for Commercial Lines clients.
•Prepare and process cancellations when required.
•Prepare and process all requests for certificates of insurance as required within 24 hours of request.
|• Possess a Personal Lines Property & Casualty License|
• Have at least 3 years of Personal Lines or Commercial Lines insurance experience with a concentration in sales
• Have experience with Applied/TAM or similar Agency management experience
• Be able to customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks
• Be motivated to sell – sell to meet needs and reach goals
• Enjoy developing client/company relationships
• Be a self starter and possess product knowledge, prospecting skills, general math skills, and excellent organizational skills to handle high call volume and compliance related tasks
• Have the desire to be part of a fun team looking to make a difference in the lives of our members and communities!
The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication, sales, and time management skills, and a commitment to providing outstanding service.
Equal Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer Minority/Females/Veterans/Disability