Albany - Albany County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Benefits:||SEFCU offers a comprehensive benefits package, including partially paid health and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) with employer match, educational assistance, and much more!|
|This role will perform all Level 1 tasks as defined by the Service Catalog. Perform computer operations daily, end of month, end of quarter and yearend tasks. Deploy, troubleshoot configure endpoints, peripherals and banking equipment. |
|• Maintain Support Center policies, procedures and standards. |
• Assist the Director Service Operations with maintaining service improvement plan that focuses on activities, timeframe and expected outcome.
• Provide updates to the Director Service Operations for additions and changes to the Service Catalog.
• Provide updates to the Director Service Operations for additions and changes to service management tools.
• Perform daily, end of month, end of quarter and year end computer operations tasks.
• Monitor systems and report exceptions and status to appropriate technology owner.
• Perform preventative maintenance routines.
• Perform business continuity tasks such as backups and alternate computer operations BCP testing.
• Transfer data files and reports into a predefined repository.
• Create and maintain computer operations checklist and workflow diagrams.
• Install, configure, diagnose and repair SEFCU endpoints.
• Perform all Level 1 tasks as defined by the Service Catalog.
• Install, configure, diagnose and repair supported banking equipment.
• Assist with the creation or DocuSign documents and Level 1 workflow activities.
• Other duties as needed
|• Strong technical troubleshooting skills|
• Associates degree or equivalent technology training.
• 2- 4 years technology experience
• Great customer service attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Strong written communication skills for working with employees, management and end users
• Your ability to be bonded is required
Apply online at www.sefcu.com/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity