|Employer:||Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union|
Garden City - Nassau County|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary Range:||$18 - $20.00 Hourly|
|Nassau Financial Federal Credit Union has been chartered since May 18, 1936. Over the years our charter has expanded to include other local government jurisdictions and entities in its field of membership. We are a community chartered Credit Union who serves anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attend school in Nassau County. We have grown to over $400 million in assets, serving over 29,000 members in four locations with additional offices available through the shared service center network. |
|Our Personal Service Reps. play a vital role in the memberexperience at Nassau Financial! We are looking for talented and dynamic individuals to join our team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to help grow our organization. |
1. Responsible for answering questions, opening and processing new accounts for all existing share account and consumer loan products.
2. Knowledge of and handling of payroll deduction requests.
3. Handle requests in a professional, prompt and efficient manner.
4. Build Relationships and effectively explain credit union products and services to customers. Cross-sell products and services based on our members needs.
5. Process account inquiries, address changes, closing accounts, and account maintenance requests as directed by members within credit union policies and procedures
6. Reconcile all transactions on a daily basis to IT system.
7. Refer member contact to appropriate Department Manager, Supervisor or Senior Customer Service Representative if unable to assist member.
8. Remain current on changes within the legal, regulatory, economic, competitive and technology environments which may affect share and consumer lending program.
9. Responsible for properly maintaining share and consumer loan information on computer and all follow-up paperwork.
10. Conduct interviews to develop information concerning a customer's financial needs.
11. Act on customer loan requests within designated lending authority.
12. Refer loans for further review and approval by a Senior Customer Service Representative.
13. Process member death claims, including the filing of share life insurance
14. Process teller transactions
|Job requires a high school degree or equivalent with adequate proficiency in language, math and reasoning skills. One year and a half experience with savings and/or loan products required. Travel between Nassau County Branch Loacations.eeo.m/f/v/h.|
Hours M- F 7:50am - 4:00 pm
Saturdays (8:50-1:20) on rotation at East Meadow or Oceanside